Liquid Glass #342 Densifier Primer is an all in one concrete/cement-based floor densifier and primer. Liquid Glass #342 Densifier Primer is applied prior to Liquid Glass #152 Stone and Concrete Protector for concrete and cement-based flooring, including self-leveling and troweled overlay flooring. Dries in minutes. The product responds well to high-speed burnishing/polishing using a CleanSmart Diamond Satin Pad.
1,250 to 2,500 sq ft per gallon per application
depending on the flooring surface porosity.
Typically, two thin applications of Liquid Glass #342 Densifier Primer are applied and then burnished after the second application.
- Single component, shake well before use.
- Do not over apply. Apply thin at 1,500 to 2,500 sq ft per gallon per application.
- One or two coats are typical
- Burnish with Satin Diamond Pad with either an electric or propane burnisher to achieve an overall higher gloss.
- Typically dries for burnishing or next application in 5-10 minutes
- VOCs less than 50 g/L
- Close container tightly after each use.
There is a 5% discount if a case is purchased