Don't be fooled by other similar kits! Our kit contains Enviro-Pro, an EPA registered disinfectant, Enviro-Pro is approved for EPA Emerging Pathogens Program. Kit includes pump that fits on gallon jug to easily dispense product.
Now, you don't have to be a professional cleaner to protect yourself! Kit includes:
- (1) gallon CleanSmart Enviro-Pro: EPA registered, hospital grade, hydrogen peroxide based virucidal/disinfectant, fungicidal and sanitizer. Essentially residue free – perfect for floor cleaning and disinfecting! Concentrated (10 oz./gallon water) or (3) full 1 oz. pumps into 32 oz. bottle. Use on all surfaces for cleaning, deodorizing, disinfecting, sanitizing and more.
- (1) each 1/8 oz. and 1 oz. pump: simply screw onto gallon for an easy way to dispense product. To disinfect, using 1 oz. pump and pump 3-pumps into spray bottle filled with water. Use 1/8 oz pump for lighter duty cleaning.
- (2) each 32-oz. spray bottles with label: 32 oz. round bottles with Enviro-Pro label (labeled for disinfecting and light duty)
- (2) each triggers: fits on spray bottles
- (1) pack of 12 microfiber cleaning & disinfecting cloth: (color and size may vary depending on availability). Perfect for disinfecting and cleaning. Can be used wet or dry. Non-Abrasive, non-linting & machine washable (can be laundered up to 500 times)
- (2) each face masks: disposable, non-medical
- (1) Enviro-Pro use/directions sheet: lists proper dilutions to disinfect and/or clean various surfaces
- (1) SDS: lists information relating to occupational safety and health
Proper Microfiber Care: Wash on gentle setting, do NOT use bleach, fabric softener, static sheets or an iron